I suggest you ...

SPLIT SCREEN for multiplayer both online and offline.

I know that the multiplayer would be greatly improved if you added split screen support. One of the things all me and my college buddies like to do is play Co-Op. However, we can't do that with Killzone which sucks. Almost every major shooter has this as an option so we always end up playing Halo or COD over Killzone due to this feature alone. Please add split screen co-op to the multiplayer. I would love to be able to have KZ parties but I can't do that with out this function.

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
JDiizzJDiizz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
UltraNinjaDudeUltraNinjaDude shared a merged idea: Splitscreen support  ·   · 
Sly-ChooberSly-Choober shared a merged idea: Online Split Screen Multiplayer  ·   · 
Captain TomCaptain Tom shared a merged idea: 2 Splitscreen campaign & 4 multiplayer splitscreen (offline)  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bott0058bott0058 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be good to include in a future version. online multi player is great but when friends come over it would be good to have a split screen game with them

• drew871105drew871105 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That concept is not wise. Graphics(beauty) will never come before 'enlightenment' or 'advancement'. It is not about the outward, its first about the inward. Make the inward good then the outward will be good too. This is very hypocritical because they had that option in their third version.

• supvicsupvic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please at least decrease the graphics quality if you must, I don't mind playing in 720p for instance if it means split screen, there's simply nothing more fun! It is SO worth the sacrifice in graphics quality. Some games on PS3 actually did this, but no one cared because everyone enjoyed split screen that much.

And anyone who is adamantly against split screen is either trolling or anti-social.

• eric_cartman_007eric_cartman_007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love killzone sf but plz bring split screen in iT !
    Why not. make split screen with a toned down visual ?
    Like a prompt in screen warning About toned down visuals,in this mode only ?
    Many many fans would-be be happy
    I always play cod ghosts for split screen and thats very often but i want to use my killzone sf copy for that !
    Plz consider iT , you Guys can make iT work

• Shinobi_00Shinobi_00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't agree more. I have had people over to the house and had to turn on the ps3 because none of the games I have are split screen coop capable. They see my videos on Feb, but getting that real hands on experience with the game is what makes a person want to go out and buy the game or better yet a console.

• I_ZodiacKiller_II_ZodiacKiller_I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO.

I hate this on FPS games, the split-screen players are always so terrible. Many time I found myself telling people to stop doing it during the games so that more decent players can take their spot. In COD I always saw the Player 2 get like 5 kills and 5x the deaths. The never take the match seriously, they only go around doing nothing but help the other team win.

• m_Madruguinha08m_Madruguinha08 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have my votes sir! Seriously I love having split screen on my games, specially First Person Shooters.

PS4 is more than able to handle a nice split screen local match for 4 players at 30 fps represh rate.

• Sly-ChooberSly-Choober commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I so wish this was implemented on launch day of this game...should be split screen, 720p at 30 or 60 to keep things smooth

• Dog_4_life86Dog_4_life86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sounds great, but already the online MP has some serious framerate drops. I couldnt imagine SF running smooth in splitscreen ?

at least the COOP horde mode would be great in splitscreen

• Helghast-SpectreHelghast-Spectre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think this idea will make the game sell a lot more, since the long lost "couch gaming" practically disappeared in the last console generation.
    so by making this idea possible the game can attract more players who only want to play with their friends on their houses or doesn't have online so they can experience the campaign and the multiplayer in their place of choice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base