I suggest you ...

Companion App

Second Screen - This is a must. Easy way to view the challenges, up coming unlocks, Current Weapon progress. Heat Maps. Current match scores. Current Map Positions.

The Game is Awesome, this will just knock it out of the park.

102 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pringle72Pringle72 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Anonymous shared a merged idea: How about a killzone App on Google Play And App Store to view our multiplayer status!  ·   · 
DeathFactor45DeathFactor45 shared a merged idea: Can there be some sort of mobile app  ·   · 

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • koltregaskeskoltregaskes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a companion app should include the ability to display the tactical map while playing MP. One annoying thing in MP ATM is the arrows for teams off map are hard to see. In general having less HUD bits visible will be helpful but the map could be displayed in a companion (tablet Android devices please :-)). I could really geek out and also have a companion app on my phone too which could show the stats. ;-)

• Magemasher13Magemasher13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know what would also be cool? Being able to look up my stats, my friends stats, challenge and unlock info on my smartphone, as well as being able to make warzones and stuff. This doesn't have to be relegated to the vita, which would be bad to play with online. Using the vita as a second screen for map/team info while playing with the DS4 would be cool. but mostly I just want a KZSF app to stay connected while I'm at work.

• PsytonikPsytonik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ps Vita second screen will be a plus !
    Affiching current map with allies movement, tourretts, spawn, supplies, etc ...
    It'll be a great interface switching event at the current war and all score boards

• DaleButtDaleButt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The website shadowfall.killzone.com which works on mobiles basically offers this. If you have iOS, just add the website to your home screen for instant access like an app.

• Magemasher13Magemasher13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be cool to put on the Vita if you were using it as a controller! A nice exchange for not having easy use of some of the buttons.

• KazeEternalKazeEternal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is thinking about this. I was trying to drop spawn beacons last night and was trying to figure out the best places to drop my beacons for my team. Found that knowing the objectives and placing a way point on my tablet could have helped with this a lot. Closest thing to being a tactician and I could really use that app to help me guide my team to victory.

Feedback and Knowledge Base