I suggest you ...

Add a Classic Weapons Pack

I am talking about the tried and true weapons from Killzone 1-3 with unlock-able attachments:

-M82
-StA-52
-StA-3
-StA-14
-StA-11
-M224-A1

That's 6 weapons! 2 for each class!

Feel free to make this part of the Season's pass DLC or whatever, I just want them!

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Captain TomCaptain Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
KELEVRA_R002KELEVRA_R002 shared a merged idea: Bring back Guns from previous games  ·   · 

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MURDAFUHFUNMURDAFUHFUN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Flame throwers anyone? Burn them Helghast back to ****. It would be different but unique and would put an edge on thw multiplayer gameply. Id put it inconsideration.

• Ak1n0s666Ak1n0s666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please STA-14 with iron sights from KZ2, that was best gun ever.... that one with COG scope from KZ3 wasnt that good.

• The_Space_Cadet1The_Space_Cadet1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oh man.i would love seeing the STA-52 from killzone 2 in shadowfall. the one with the iron sights. hands down my most favorite killzone weapon. i wish guerilla makes a old school gun pack

• Magemasher13Magemasher13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this so much. Especially if they came with sets of challenges and unlockables for all of them!

• Captain_TomCaptain_Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on GG! A co-op mode is cool, but if you include weapons and operations mode with it the Season Pass will sell like hot cakes!!!

• Lt_Dan_ZsuLt_Dan_Zsu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who cares if it's set 30 years in the future? If a modern shooter wants to include a thompson in the multiplayer, I'm cool with that.

• Captain_TomCaptain_Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah because it's not like right now the US armer forces use an assault rifle that is 50 years old... Oh wait, they do!

• KillSwitch_BobKillSwitch_Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shadow Fall is set 30 years after Killzone 3, every one of those weapons by now have all been removed from service and replaced. Go and play the previous games if you want to use them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base