I suggest you ...

Reduce the blur in Multiplayer

There's too much blur when playing multiplayer maps. Anyone else find this a wee-bit annoying? It's terrible on my favourite map, The Park.

174 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
a7ime7ravellera7ime7raveller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Mau-zerMau-zer shared a merged idea: Remove the blur when running in multiplayer  ·   · 

35 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • WHITE_PRWHITE_PR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should eliminate the motion blur at all. Why? because after playing few games I felt dizzy sometimes at first I thought it was me. But I did a little experiment with my wife (I don't tell her nothing about how I felt somethings or anything) She is used to play FPS specially CoD,but this one she only played for few minutes and she don't want to play this game anymore.

• DMAmulDMAmul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea, the blur bothers me quite a bit. SP looks so much clearer, sharper compared to multiplayer.

• Tom100hpTom100hp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree you cant enjoy how amazing the maps look as you fun though them because there all blurred.

• afuera7afuera7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't understand what people mean by blur, the glare produced by "the sun hitting your eyes" I think it adds to the realism when playing the game, I actually like it, although I understand it's a disadvantage when you're the one being blinded by it. No votes from me on this one. Vote for bringing maps from killzone 3 to Shadow Fall. That would be awesome!

• Stozz_43Stozz_43 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, when in sprint mode way too much of the environment in the peripheral vision is blurry. It's not realistic, and takes away from the beauty of the multiplayer maps when sprinting.

• I_ZodiacKiller_II_ZodiacKiller_I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This definitely has my Vote.

Guerrila I admire your work and Dedication you put into making this Game, but Blur Effect is definitely a problem. At least give us an option to disable it.

• The_Space_Cadet1The_Space_Cadet1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why the **** are people complaining about this??? killzone 2/3 had WAY more blur than shadowfall. i actually wanted the to implement more blur in shadowfall. like when your in cover and you peek out. in every other killzone game that stance has alot of blur. but in this one it doesnt. and im kinda disappointed :/

• damned_slimdamned_slim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please reduce this effect, my eyes hurt. I have to buy battlefield while you fix this issue . This is a must.

• Rob_NomadRob_Nomad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's not a tv problem guys. i'm currently playing on a BenQ XL2420T which is a 24'' 120hz so it has a very very fast lcd panel. by the way, coming from a long time fps player, killzone sf could be sooooo good but i think it has many (mostly technical) things that can be improved, learning for example from the current king of multiplayer fps games (you know its name). i hope Guerrilla wants to fix these things :) inconsinstent framerate, motion blur, lag in controls, etc etc..

• Mr-GahtohMr-Gahtoh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Someone can give me one reason to use blur effect in a fps?
    I can't play this game on my tv, too much blur + light + fog.
    With a PC screen it's cool, but with a 40" TV i have nausea (same for my friends who are watching)

• LloyalLloyal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Blur is a serious problem, had me feeling like I needed to upgrade my TV but it appears I'm not the only one having this issue!

• Rob_NomadRob_Nomad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i totally agree. it's unnecessary in 60fps and makes competitive multiplayer very difficult to play

• twistedintoformtwistedintoform commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@KillSwitch_Bob - my TV has a game mode - it doesn't make any difference. it's not the Hz on the TV that's the problem, it's the animation itself. it seems worse to me on maps with a lot of outside areas eg, the park, and the forest.. and can be mitigated somewhat by trying to play on maps with mostly interior or very cluttered areas.

• My-zombie-phiLMy-zombie-phiL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GET RID OF BLUR !!!! have options for higher sensitivity to move left or right and make it quicker to kill players and you will have the best multiplayer of this next gen !!!!

• KillSwitch_BobKillSwitch_Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't bother me at all, maybe adjusting your TV settings would help alleviate it? My Sony TV that I got recently has a preset "Gaming" setting that sorts out everything. I only had to put the brightness up by 1 and it looks great. This is hardly a game breaker guys.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base