I suggest you ...

Ability to completely remap controls

Can we please get a feature so we can completely customise controls?

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdelaideEagle35AdelaideEagle35 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
TigerStealthTigerStealth shared a merged idea: Allow customization of the controls  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ma1nframeMa1nframe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Def agree here. First thing I did when playing was to try and change the button configuration. This needs to come back.

• mumbojumbo1mumbojumbo1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need Legacy control layout option! I know people who haven't bought the game for this simple reasons alone!

• C0NCEAL-C0NCEAL- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a tactical shooter, there is no reason why melee is the default R3 button. This takes away from competitive gun fights and doesn't allow players to reach that upper level of competition. If Guerilla wants to make an impact, changes like this are essential and needs to be put on the top of the priority list. Small changes like this will make a huge impact, without this the game is more or less dull and reminds me of a half assed shooter.

• BOK75BOK75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A printable button list would be ideal for people new to Killzone, definitely a steep learning curve, as well as a minimap for single player mode. Without video walkthroughs and constant emphasis on hacking beacons leaves Lucas constantly knee deep in Helghast...I would have liked to know that before shot from blind spots so many times.

• Delta_CanuckianDelta_Canuckian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely miss being able to map each control exactly as you wanted it like with most games on the PS2, but for whatever reason this option has been dying out. If possible, I'd love to see it added.

Feedback and Knowledge Base