I suggest you ...

Make Spawn Beacon the primary ability for Support.

Right now, there are barely any people constructing Spawn Beacons. I'm always the only one trying to get my team into the field. Turrets and Air Bots are vastly more popular, but spawning is arguably the most important--even more than reviving.

If not this adjustment, then something else has to be done to promote Spawn Beacon utilization. :)

417 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
TruEveTruEve shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

97 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sgt-GRECOSgt-GRECO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spawn beacons are crucial. They can turn the tide of the battle. Unfortunately SBs are our 3rd choice, right after turrets and air support. I agree that making them support's primary ability is an excess, but I would suggest:
    - raise the points per spawn from 75 to 100 or
    - let as spawn on our team's best player or
    - make existing beacons less vulnerable to gun fire or
    - decrease cool down time.
    One of the biggest drawbacks of this exceptional game, is that you have to run through the whole map, over and over and over again.
    Thank you GG for your time to read this.

• scor1970scor1970 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also it would be a good idea to consider reduce the max number of turrets and air bots that can be on the warzone at the same time.

• claybaseballclaybaseball commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to see the infiltrator class brought back and some of the support classes abilities distributed to other classes

• T-troniCT-troniC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree on this. I have exactly the same Problem. Im always the only one putting Spawn Points on the Maps, and im really Sick always running thru the whole Map over and over again. Thats a big reason why i stopped playing the Game.

• sergeantawesomesergeantawesome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No. Basically this idea all comes down to the frustrations people have with a lot of other players. This game was created with team work in mind, and unfortunately a lot of players out there have no interest in team work. While unfortunate, making the spawn beacon the primary ability would be a big mistake. Biggest reason is players teleporting and setting up spawn beacons, which would be vastly overpowered.

I think things are perfect the way the are in this matter, and we need to stop trying to hold everyone's hand and trying to compensate for ****** online players.

• LefiorLefior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok how come my post from yesterday didn't get posted, it was about the subject matter at hand?

• KingDrag3KingDrag3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or at least make sure I can revive people and place spawn points somehow if a change does occur

• DarkOne_PRDarkOne_PR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No no! thats what makes special the spawn beacon users! let the noobs use their turrets and cannons. at the end of the match we know we were the key to victory.

• Dark_Yoda_313Dark_Yoda_313 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the sentiment of this suggestion. The problem is that although the achievement-progression is much better and interesting than the traditional 'levelling-up' model, it means that once people have maxed out an ability, the incentive to use that ability evaporates, which then impacts gameplay, as teams become weighted in a specific direction and are not balanced enough.

i noticed the support class is the only one with 6 abilities, if it wouldn't unbalance the class why not make another primary ability so you get 2 guaranteed, I say 2 defensive ones so its not an over kill like supply box, support beacon, or the support teleport and the one you don't pick should be a secondary ability just like the other ones so its a 3 ability class, if it wouldn't unbalance it I've been thinking a lot about it since I saw it online I just havn't came up with the best way to say it is all

since the support has 6 unlike the other maybe another primary isn't a bad idea if it wouldn't unbalance it, maybe some sort of defensive like the supply box, support beacon, or the spawn beacon I've been thinking about this ever since I saw it on the website just didn't know how to say it save the offensive or other defensive abilities for the secondary one that the person could pick

• YinkinYinkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem I think is that it is easy to get spawn point upgraded via challenge and once people have maxed it out they move onto the other harder challenges and stop using it which is why you see tons of air bots because it is so hard to get them upgraded and takes longer, improve balance of challenges and you will see more spawn points.

• kisst-1kisst-1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this idea , because the biggest problem is the base camping on the smaller maps (same situation than KZ3, campers have surrounded all three exits).
    In this case, I would be able to use the support teleport ability and the spawn bacon together , and I would be able to bring out my team from the base in tight situation. Maybe it means too much spawn bacon, so the best solution would be that, there would no basic ability, and both abilities could be set in case of support class.
    The important thing, it could be use teleportation and spawn bacon together.
    According to the truth, the base camping less common in case of warzone, there must be the revive of the main ability, but the revive ability does not make sense in case of TDM , there rather the spawn bacon let be the basic ability.

• bott0058bott0058 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do that and ill stop playing, why take away turrets? Sometimes other classes abilities annoy me like cloaks and shields but i just accept that my turret probably annoys people too and its just part of the game. People will just have to be smart enough to know that sometimes it pays to change your load out mid game. I really don't see the issue here.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base