I suggest you ...

Bring Back Operations Mode in the Season Pass!

Just one thing that Ops mode needs GG is that the defending side needs more dynamic cutscenes from stopping the attacking side.

Like in Frozen Dam:
Instead of the typical Helghast thing where they have 3 hostages you could make it so that if the last team did not set bombs that the Helghast guy who misses the ISA guy in the winning cutscene shoots him. Another ISA guy tries to shoot this guy first but he gets saved by another Helghast. Then the rest of the people are trying to escape on the Intruders but they get killed by the Helghast players and some get captured.

And Operations mode should be a standard in every Killzone game and get actual support unlike 3. It is one of the greatest game modes ever. Having even more dynamic cutscene based on how fast and well you did the objectives would be awesome. And this time make it so that on side the Helghast could be the attackers and the other side the ISA are defenders.

tl;dr
Helghast and VSA should be attackers and defenders
Dynamic cutscenes for both sides
Attacker cutscenes slightly altered for completing objectives faster
Make it a standard game mode along with Warzone

243 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gilgamesh101Gilgamesh101 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
demonseed28demonseed28 shared a merged idea: Operations.......you need to bring back a the great game mode Operations.....to KZ Shadow fall  ·   · 
ortega28ortega28 shared a merged idea: Bring Operation mode back  ·   · 
soberfacesoberface shared a merged idea: More levels like the operations levels in killzone 3 where you had to blow up the dam and escape, they were awesome the best thing about kz3  ·   · 

22 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anarchy612Anarchy612 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ops needs to come back. It was the only thing me and my friends played and if they decide to not put it back in, we will probably just sell our copies.

• SHI-SHIOSHI-SHIO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sorry to I said that the cutscenes that reward the best players was one of the best idea ever?

• ParticleSystem4ParticleSystem4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really hopes for opération to come back, it was the only mode I played in, in KZ3. it's much more fun and strategic than any others.

• TT_PRICETT_PRICE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Operations really separated KZ from all the other fps games ..... sad its gone

• WealthyGiraffeWealthyGiraffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back this game mode I almost traded in the game until I found out about this feedback and kill zone is my favorite game

• wanzerpilot09wanzerpilot09 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the more appealing modes in KZ3 which unfortunately didn't receive the support it deserved. 3 votes to bring back a fantastic game mode!

• ackackackack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would happily pay for an operations DLC, even using the maps from KZ3 would be good. Operations was the best game mode I have ever played on any game. It was always busy so to drop it from Shadow Fall is a bit of a head scratcher.

• RyuTamashiisanRyuTamashiisan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! bring back operations mode, embrace it! Operations was BY FAR the best mode in KZ3 by a very long shot

• KillSwitch_BobKillSwitch_Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Operations was a good idea but it never really caught on with many people. The cutscenes at the beginning and end were great though.

• RydogVRydogV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion the Operations Mode was a highlight in Killzone 3 and a significantly missed opportunity both in continued content (ie: no DLC) and it's elimination in Shadow Fall altogether.

Official comments from some of the development team has cited a lack of development resources as the reason for its exclusion. However, it seems that there was sufficient resources to create a Co-op Mode that will be sold for additional revenue. I do not understand why you did not opt to make Operations the centerpiece of this DLC? Not to say co-op is not fun or engaging but Operations already had popularity and was an established mode with lots of room to grow.

I don't know what the life-cycle of Shadow Fall is planned to be, but if we are looking at another few years until the next installment, then I highly suggest the development of Operations as paid DLC similar to the Season Pass created for Co-op Mode. It will be a hit again for sure.

• Magemasher13Magemasher13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would pay $20 for three operations maps in Shadow fall. ****, I'd pay $20 for a port of the KZ3 ops maps over! Gimme that DLC!

• IX_RYNO_IXIX_RYNO_IX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great fantastic thing to include in the new map DLCs. However, I would imagine that since this was not planned to be included, it would take a while to get it implemented correctly. Remember, the maps must be designed for it.

• Samuel_1Samuel_1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, loved operations, you felt like you were getting somewhere; proper objectives with proper conclusions. I'd like to see them build on what was achieved in KZ3, but they haven't actually included it at all. please address GG!!

• ryu5010ryu5010 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Operations was an awesome! It was a fresh and original game type as far as multiplayer games go. I thought it was the best part of Killzone 3. I would love to see it make a comeback.

• gamewiz_25gamewiz_25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant believe they didn't build on this, I understand this is 30 years into the future from kz3, but this should have been worked on overtime since its inception. Its a missed opportunity for this new killzone to be missing so much of what made it so good. Im fine with a more refined class system, but restricting auto turret movement by only being able to look forward feels like a downgrade, it doesn't make shadow fall bad, it just hurts to see so many wrongs that need to be made right.

• ChainClutchChainClutch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree with this, maybe not operations per say but another mode via DLC would be sweet! my vote

• Gilgamesh101Gilgamesh101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another nice thing about Operations is that you would be put into certain cutscenes based on how well you did for that particular part and it was based on objective points and not just points overall. For example if you put the last bomb up in Frozen dam then you got featured as the bomb planter while the guy who planted the other bomb was also in it.

• ZezzlerZezzler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Operations was by far my favorite Killzone 3 gametype, and it REALLY saddened me to see it gone in Shadowfall.

it NEEDS to come back!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base