I suggest you ...

Bring "Clan Match" system back..so competitive!!

in a clan match you can squad up with your best vs someone else and there best..its so competitive and keeps games alive..its just a added bonus..super bonus!!!..and alot of ppl are asking...

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
robertwhiterobertwhite shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • neonneilneonneil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE DO BETTER AND FASTER THE GAME WAS RUSHED OUT.PLAYERS IN MY CLAN ARE GOING BACK TO KZ3 AFTER BUYING THE PS4 THAY ARE ****** OFF ABOUT THE LAG,THESE ARE KILLZONE FRANCHISE PLAYERS ONLY.NEW MEMBERS TO CLAN ARE GOING TO BATTLEFRONT4. THIS IS THERE ONLY EXPERIANCE WITH KILLZONE YOU NEED TO FIX THIS YESTERDAY.

• robertwhiterobertwhite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we need the clan match making system...just like kz3 did...we dont want just clan tags!!!!...come on!...and we cant even invite ppl to a clan from the game....wtf?

• xVoLcaNoTurTlexxVoLcaNoTurTlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

KZSF needs this for sure. I have a competitive PC clan and have came 2nd in one and played many others, and it makes gaming so much more fun when you play the best of the best. The game needs to have ladders and as well tourneys for cash prizes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base