I suggest you ...

Deathmatch (Free For All)

Basically straight forward. I think it would add more playability and longevity to the game!

588 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ryan_LaFalceRyan_LaFalce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
ttangelbobttangelbob shared a merged idea: There should be an option for FFA deathmatch it would work great in this game, it's not right to have a multiplayer fps without this  ·   · 

64 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ttangelbobttangelbob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after careful consideration I would decline to buy the next killzone if something as simple as FFA multiplayer isn't even attempted to be done. Halo did all game modes great no problems. get the people who made killzone mercenary on the vita to make the next mercenary game for the ps4 that would be great

• ttangelbobttangelbob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this game cap would work great as FFA deathmatch don't know why guerrilla so against it it's hardly a hard game mode to add to the game, their excuse of not being able to do it is nonsense. It confuses me further when this game is losing so many players to other games why not give people what they are asking for. I could easily adapt this game for free for all all have to do is random spawn points in the map that's it sorted. Killzone multiplayer on psvita is far superior to the ps4 killzone multiplayer.

• XxGrimmgowxXXxGrimmgowxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is THE BEST idea GG please just give us deathmatch. Everybody would be content with random spawn locations and 16 players. It's just that easy, like in kz m

• bati10081987bati10081987 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i always wanted to play a killzone free for all mode...i think team-based modes limit the fun part of this game thats why there are so many cod lovers...every modern shooter should have a free for all mode..its not bad at all..its very popular mode..plz add it

• og_JoyDivisionog_JoyDivision commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If yr tired of having an entirely sucky team then squad up and increase yr chance for success; honestly when people go from TDM to Classic, Extended, or 24 you then become part of the "suck" because you don't know where the objectives are and proliferate failure.

• Alon_Amir_89Alon_Amir_89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Free for all is a must for such a multiplayer game! as well as split screen with 4 players. but FFA is the ABC of all multiplayer FPSs.

• ANDI201DANDI201D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although I don't think KZSF is designed to be played FFA style (all the class specializations and such would be wasted when it isn't used in synergy with other players), I think GG could satisfy those who want it by making it an available option in warzone customizing. You can make your own FFA if you want.

• Big-DemoniacBig-Demoniac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If u do something like that u can't be an hig or isa but a general soldier without color, it makes no sense in KZ

• T-troniCT-troniC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why only Team Based ? Whats the Point ? It is a good idea and i would play it definatly more with a Free for All Mode ! Lots of Teams suck and if they bad, u loose.... PLEASE ! Do a Free for All Mode !

• mrdurant35mrdurant35 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm tired of dealing with teammates who just camp and get killed repetitively. People saying this will ruin the game for them? what??? It's good to have variation in the game. Just make a 14 player Deathmatch server and I'll be happy!

• mrdurant35mrdurant35 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES ADD DEATHMATCH! :D I feel like pwning players without having to worry about sucky teammates

• AdemisknightAdemisknight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boring.... deathmatch whats the point in a game designed for team play. thats it just be that player that voids all responsability as a team member to play another same as the others FPS. Hey I heard this game Quake arena might be just for you.

• afuera7afuera7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not interested in FFA, use your time in better ideas to improve the game.

• XxPoSTeR_bOYxXXxPoSTeR_bOYxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not what this game is about, and wouldn't really work with the class system that GG has implemented. All abilities would have to be removed, thus making it an entirely different game.

• ThaKid684ThaKid684 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FFA would be **** but it kinda restricts the use of certain abilities. I can see the trouble in trying to create this game mode but nevertheless it would be a welcome addition to this already awesome game!!!

• smirengersmirenger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Killzone 4 graphics are excellent but I can't come to like the multiplayer gameplay like I loved Killzone 3. Killzone 3 had the best multiplayer gameplay ever. I wish you had stuck to it and just added the graphics.... I like killzone 2 gameplay better than 4 no disrespect. I'm a total killzone fan and I waited in anticipation for this...

• AutomaticSnakeAutomaticSnake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES this is a good idea now that i think about it. Lets stop all the uneven teams! This could be a great way to make competitions where you just depend, ON YOUR SELF!!

DO IT GG AND DO SOLO COMPETITIONS

• LightningKupoLightningKupo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with a FFA mode. I am SICK of dealing with poor players who don't know how to use spawn beacons and play objectively. I deploy spawn beacons and when they do use them, they're afraid to go in the room to set the bomb. I would LOVE a FFA mode. So I have no one but myself to blame instead idiotic CoD and BF players who just care about their precious K/D. I'm not saying ban warzone, god no. I just want play as an individual than to play on a brain dead team.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base