I suggest you ...

Team balancing

I always seem to come into a game start playing and by the end realize I'm the only successful player on my team. I'll be like in the top 3 players and out of the top 6 players 5 are on the opposite team meaning my teammates are the ones doing god awful. Please make teams rebalance between matches based on score I'm really tired of being the MVP of a team that can't win.

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
SolidSnakeGDMSolidSnakeGDM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BizobbyDBizobbyD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still not fixed . Don't know what you guys did but it's just worse. It has to be balanced based on average score. I shouldn't have a 2.0 k/d and lose 8 matches in a row while using spawn beacons and everything else. I will quit the game until this is fixed.

• CaffeinelolCaffeinelol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like when half a team's players quit during a match and they're screwed until the next one, so stuff like this could use a solution.

• koltregaskeskoltregaskes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't comment too much on this as I need to play a lot.more games but as a below average player and new to Killzone MP I find nearly all games are dominated by one team, be it the team I'm on or the opposing team. Games that are evenly balanced are always more fun but I will post another comment when I think I can give suggestions on how to improve this. Personally I'm loving Shadow Fall MP, it's the one shooter MP I can get mid table at worse. In CoD and BF I'm bottom every time and have given up. I think its the classes that have helped in Killzone, in particular the abilities as they give me a clear role to do other than shooting players. Classes in other shooters don't seem to make much difference for me.

• MrPiffingtinMrPiffingtin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that they don't have this is baffling. I have wondered this since PS4 launch day.

• Farq-SFarq-S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would say that rebalancing teams between games should be introduced after GG introduce a party system otherwise it would be unfair on friends who actually want to play on the same team.

• DeezideDeezide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It worked great in KZ2 - you would stick with certain players, but also get a diverse team every game.

• Magemasher13Magemasher13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely not. There's just no way to get that sort of rebalancing to work properly in a game without ruining it for people playing! Instead, new players should seek out the lobbies designed for new players and graduate up to the higher level servers when they're up to snuff. You shouldn't punish a cohesive team because they're doing well.

• Shavron7Shavron7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with Tsengril - it is very frustrating being new to this type of game and getting slaughtered before there's any time to learn anything. Experienced players might think us 'noobs' are ruining the game for them because they are on the losing team, but the reverse is true as well. Experienced players ruin it for new players because they make the learning curve ridiculously long when every match you get maybe a minute to actually do anything and the rest of the time you are busy respawning and then running a long way back to the action. Rebalancing the teams would help with this, as would some attempt to actually match skill levels in the matches themselves.

• Delta_CanuckianDelta_Canuckian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreeing with all. Post-round auto balancing should be a Warzone option, and present at least in the 24 Player TDM warzone.

• Alpha-Male22Alpha-Male22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely yes. This is one of the bigger issues in the game at the moment, as it's too often the case that a team can steamroll another almost all the time. Unless they are in a party, balance the next match based on the previous match standings.

• TsengrilTsengril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also something that the community needs to take into consideration whether it's built into the game or not. It happened a lot in KZ2--you'd get a full faction of high ranked players camping noobs for game after game. It gets boring fast when you're in the camping faction and utterly sucks when you're on the camped faction.

So switch sides if the factions are getting unbalanced. I know, it's fun to always play with your friends/clanmates but sometimes playing against them helps to improve your game, too. And maybe you can help the new players learn to play better or at least keep them from giving up in frustration so they can put in the time to get better.

• Gilgamesh101Gilgamesh101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree but @teiszler I would make auto team balancing happen no matter what unless the person is in a party.

• SollessSolless commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has happened to me several times the past few games. As a point of comparison, I'll usually get teamed up with a bunch of teammates that might be rated 0 to around 150 average. Then I see the top players on the other team and they're all like 400s+. And usually the best idea my teammates have is to funnel into the line of fire of the enemy team.

• teiszlerteiszler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur. Post-round auto balancing should be presented as a Warzones option and it should be applied to the Guerilla created Warzones.

Feedback and Knowledge Base