I suggest you ...

I would like to see some personalization for my character

I really like the personalization of the buddy drone skins but maybe add a little something for your character. For example like the player card icon appears as a badge on your character or gun. You could possibly make if you are doing good in a game or you have a good k/d ratio for that game make their character glow red (helghast) or blue (vsa) or gold even.

879 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
DevintheSUPR7DevintheSUPR7 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is under consideration. Some personalization will already be possible in a forthcoming patch with voice packs, drone skins and player cards. We are looking into ways to expand on this personalization without it hampering gameplay (having lots of personalized characters in a game will have some technical & performance implications)

29 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MURDAFUHFUNMURDAFUHFUN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Weapon Camos would be perfect. Who wouldnt want to match their OWL camos on their guns as well. That in my opinion, would keep the players coming instead of going as well.

• MrPiffingtinMrPiffingtin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are other ways to customize besides just voice packs and such. Even the icons next to our names in the lobby, or even badges we can earn to attach to our profiles to show off our accomplishments! It would add a LOT of replay value, in COD there are hundreds of icons and profile skins that make you actually WANT to complete each and every challenge, so if you think outside the box like this for personalization it would make multiplayer 10000% better there are so many things you can do for personalization that wont directly effect gameplay while adding a ton of replay value and depth to the multiplayer.

• SHI-SHIOSHI-SHIO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Character custom is really needed now on FPS games. Being able to choose gendres and "visual" style of your characters is a big plus when the game offers you to play this said characters for dozens of hours.

• TeradelTeradel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

decent idea for customization however the glows wouldn't be such a good one imo. Glows would just paint you as a target for anyone in the game. You'd stick out like a sore thumb very very easily.

• La_maravich_22La_maravich_22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see diferents skins for the character and skins for weapon like uncharted and cod. I dont know if you can make like a pack of characters to use in multiplayer like serv radec visari rico ect for the season pass like uncharted. Uncharted did a great job giving a lot of characters like healghast cole from infamous ect

• KivaNChipsKivaNChips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just make some options free, i couldnt change my voice or drone skin because i had to pay for it, not really fair is it?

• ShadoSpawnShadoSpawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Added customizations would do wonders for the image and gaming satisfaction of the game, breathing even more life into the experience, especially for newcomers. Upon checking out the soon to be released bot and drone skins as well as the new voice characters options, I was like wow! I also believe character customization should also be taken further in KZSF.

Each class should give users the option of choosing new and stylish class skins while maintaining their distinct look of Helghast or VSA alliance. A list of new helmets options, gloves (I know new glove skins may seem unimportant but it's all about making the player feel badass), shoulder, torso and leg skins allowing players to feel distinct and more confident on the battlefield. There should also be a list of battle cry quotes chosen by Guerrilla Games which players can choose to associate with their custom character and profile made visible to others viewing a player profile.

You guys should also add a list of stylish badges players can add to their character class and weapons. Clans and individual players should be able to adorn these badges for all to see. Killzone is great and somewhat of an acquired taste with its simulator feel and pacing which everyone doesn't agree with. Of course we who love the series could care less BUT, there something called a bottonline and the more players added to the list the better the series can flourish. Customizations would be great!

• sergeantawesomesergeantawesome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see why people like customization, it makes them feel unique. I couldn't care less about this though, especially right now when there are bigger issues in the game like the grenades and grenade launchers to name one. I would rather see 1 or 2 more classes come out with their own abilities and weapons, and new maps. Killzone is not a fashion show. If anything glowing, I would rather see my health on the controller in MP just like it does in SP mode.

• ZarraNZarraN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's always cool with some customization in the menus but when you start playing you don't usesally notice it. Many people don't seem to understand that this takes away resources from developers. For example the same character models look worse in Uncharted 3's MP than Uncharted 2's since they added a ton of customizable items which eats up the resources of the hardware. I believe most people would prefer a smoother frame-rate and a better looking game front personalization you don't see in a first person game. Personalization would also make it harder to distinguish teams and classes from each other.

• xSwiftVengeancexxSwiftVengeancex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be fantastic if there were different Helmet or Armor option that would unlock with the new ranking system or challenges. I'd love to go onto the battlefield and see a certain helmet/armor and think "Wow, that guy is a beast; look at what helmet/armor he has unlocked.

• big_i_rishbig_i_rish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's kind of a cool idea. I like the glowing and the player card icon on your rifle.

However, please keep this game KILLZONE! All these silly smiley faces as your reticle, and changing your clothing etc, is a joke. This game is KILLZONE, not COD.

• C0NCEAL-C0NCEAL- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's be real, this isn't the primary concern of the game, yeah it would be great to customize the armor of your player, I agree, but things like grenades hitting invisible walls, a higher maximum sensitivity, ability to switch crouching from circle to R3, and having 24 player warzones with all the game types included (especially beacon safeguard and capture and move) is what we really need.

• Gilgamesh101Gilgamesh101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be cool if by doing challenges you unlocked stuff for your character like KZ2 or KZ3 support class and so on to play as.

• DaleButtDaleButt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't care if personalisation is similar to CoD, I hate comparing games, and I'd really like to see this in Shadow Fall. Not sure about the glowing though...

• KillSwitch_BobKillSwitch_Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glowing characters for the top players in a game? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's probably the most stupid idea I've heard for a while. And decorations on your weapon? This isn't Call of Duty.

• Spitfire051Spitfire051 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The more character customisation the better, I realise there are time and money constraints, but maybe have it as payable DLC? I would like options to customise both my Helghast and ISA (VSA now?) player models (helmets, armour, etc.).

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base