I suggest you ...

bring back squad leader spawn please.

pretty much what the title says.

119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sakujo0oSakujo0o shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
k-r-o-n-o-s666k-r-o-n-o-s666 shared a merged idea: Add squads and squad leader spawn option  ·   · 
Alpha-Male22Alpha-Male22 shared a merged idea: Bring Back Squads, and Spawn on Squad Leader  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Magemasher13Magemasher13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this would be kickass. Spawning on squad leader, with an in-game squad system like KZ2 would fit perfectly in this game.

Although it might make buddy teleport obsolete.

• AdemisknightAdemisknight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please no, like others point out spawn beacon would be irrelevant and leader spawn is so last gen. lol

• BJgobbleDikBJgobbleDik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Understandably, there is a lack of use with spawn points. I won't disagree with that. But adding squad leader spawns, now spawn beacons lose most of its strategic purpose and would be used even less. I believe spawn beacons should be a primary ability over medic bots. Spawn beacons are more important than reviving by far. Now there would be 4 (give or take) spawn beacons on the map for a team--12 players, 3 classes, assume 4 support players though usually there are more. At least now they can be destroyed compared to KZ2 lol. That was a bit of a mess but had fun moments.

• MAIKOL-ROBO_CRMAIKOL-ROBO_CR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey GG its me Gilgamesh101 but I keep randomly logging into other people accounts on accident when I have my log in information saved. I am not hacking but just wanted someone to see this and I know all comments are moderated before being shown. Will be posting on the Killzone forums also.

• KillSwitch_BobKillSwitch_Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shadow Falls maps aren't exactly massive like Battlefield so you're only out of the action for a short while even if none of your team has any active spawn beacons. If you're desperate to get back to killing the other team just keep speed boost on. Also, how did a single sentence suggestion get this many votes?

• Delta_CanuckianDelta_Canuckian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on the fence for this. I get the argument that it reduces the importance of the Support class and Spawn Beacons, but it would absolutely help clamp down on some of the basecamping that has always been around in Killzone.

• BornLate58BornLate58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Battlefield 4 has both spawn beacons and squad leader spawn whitch seem to compliant each other, and reduces basecamping.

• brreakyoselfbrreakyoself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would reduce the role of spawn beacons and support class. More class/ability diversity and teamplay is needed, no squad spawn please.

• hellrazr1231hellrazr1231 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, just yes. Helps solve spawn camping which people are already doing. No one will put down spawns so being able to spawn off the leader keeps game play flowing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base