I suggest you ...

Display # of players currently playing as Assault, Scout, and Support

On the spawn screen, show a summary of how many players on your team are currently playing as Assault, Scout, and Support.

192 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
squints421squints421 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nessthissnessthiss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a top priority feature addition. I'd also like to see it incorporate details of the abilities of the people playing as Support class (not as important for the other classes). It's really frustrating when you've got 4 people laying spawn beacons for a while and then suddenly there are none for forever. You have no idea why or if someone is about to. You don't want to switch just to take over that role and then suddenly there are 5 people laying spawn points. Then they all switch to a different ability or class because they think there's too many. We need ways to coordinate this stuff besides just chat.

• Mr-GahtohMr-Gahtoh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great idea
    just 3 numbers with cons of each class, take little place in the menu

• BJgobbleDikBJgobbleDik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Man I've been saying this since KZ2 and they still haven't included it. It's the simplest thing to put into the game, yet has the greatest value in my honest opinion. Especially in this game where the classes are much more balanced and work off each other much better than KZ2 or 3 did. Need a good balance between them now.

• Delta_CanuckianDelta_Canuckian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ChainClutch -- Just because previous games in the series didn't do it doesn't make it pointless. GG and every other developer are always looking to improve their games.

As others have said, this has significant strategic value. If I can quickly take a look and see my entire team is playing Scout or Assault, I'm going to want to run the Support class so there's at least one person out there reviving and dropping spawn beacons.

• gamewiz_25gamewiz_25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ChainClutch
    Just because it didn't show you who was on your team in previous games doesn't mean this one shouldn't. In fact, new games should improve on the old, and that was something sorely missing from KZ2 and 3. It's frustrating joining a game only to find out that you're on a team of only snipers. It's not as big a deal as it was in Killzone 2 and 3, because all the classes are kind of all-around classes depending on how you play them, but it's still the difference between a good team and a great one when it comes to devising strategies.

• ChainClutchChainClutch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dont agree. KZ2 nor KZ3 never showed you how many players on your team were playing as a engineer, or tac or medic... theres no point in this

• TsengrilTsengril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a very good idea. It'll help the tactical players and squads (eventually) adjust their strategies. It'd be even better if you could see which player was playing which role and not just a role/count.

Feedback and Knowledge Base